Cancel In-App Subscription (iOS)
If you've upgraded your account via an in-app purchase but now want to cancel your subscription, follow the steps below to learn how.
Cancelling Subscription From An iOS Device
- Start off by tapping on Settings.
- Tap where it says iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID and a modal window will appear. Tap where it says View Apple ID.
- You'll be re-directed to a new screen where it will show your account settings. Tap where it says Subscriptions.
Note: If you don't see where it says subscriptions, this means you do not have any active subscriptions or the account that you are logged into is not associated with the active subscription. Please make sure that you are logged into the correct account.
- Tap Subscriptions, select Balto and under the plan that you are on, tap where it says, Cancel Subscription.
- A modal window will appear asking you to confirm your cancellation. Press Confirm and this completes cancelling your subscription with Balto.
Cancelling Your Subscription from Your PC
- Open iTunes.
- From the menu bar, click where it says Account > View My Account.
- Scroll down to the Settings section.
- To the right of Subscriptions, click Manage.
- To the right of the subscription, click Edit. Select Balto and your subscription details will come up.
- Click the button that says, Cancel Subscription.
Note: If you cancel during the billing cycle, your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.
- Un-installing the Balto app will not cancel the subscription. Please make sure to cancel your subscription from your iOS device > Settings or from your PC > iTunes.
- As per Apple, "Your membership or subscription might renew if you don't cancel your membership or subscription more than 24 hours before your renewal date."
The Japanese version of this article can be found here: https://balto-ja.helpscoutdocs.com/article/129-cancel-in-app-store-subscription