Add the UDID to the Provisioning Profile
For Ad Hoc distributions (via Balto), please make sure the UDIDs (of those who will be receiving and installing your app via Balto) have been registered to your provisioning profile. If you already haven't done so, keep on reading below to learn how.
Register the UDID
- Head to the Apple Developer site and login to your account.
- Click to where it says Certificates, Identifiers & Profiles.
- Under iOS Apps click where it says, Devices.
- Under iOS Devices, you'll see a list of all of the devices that have been registered. To add another device, click the + icon.
- Click on Register Device and enter the name (make it unique so you can keep track of who's device is who) along with the UDID and hit Continue.
- Confirm the details and click Register to complete.
- If there's more than one device that you need to register click Add More and repeat steps 5 and 6.
- Lastly, make sure that your provisioning profile is up-to-date.
The Japanese version of this article can be found here: https://balto-ja.helpscoutdocs.com/article/132-add-udid-provisioning-profile