Manually Install the iOS App That's Been Distributed
Once you've done the following:
The next step is to manually install the iOS app that's been distributed to you. Once you finish manually installing the app, you'll be able to begin sending feedback.
- If you don't see the iOS app in your project list, contact the individual who's distributed the app to have it sent to you.
- You need to be using an iOS device in order to give feedback for an iOS app.
- Select the iOS project from the project list and tap the install icon.
- Tap Open.
- Tap Install.
- Once the app has been installed, you'll see it on your home screen. Tap the app to start giving feedback.
Untrusted Enterprise Developer Notification Message
If it's your first time that you've manually installed an enterprise app, you'll receive the below Untrusted Enterprise Developer notification message. Simply follow the steps below to verify the developer so you can begin sending feedback on the app.
- Dismiss the notification by tapping on the Cancel button.
- Head over to Settings > General > scroll down to where it says, Profile & Device Management.
- Tap the name of the developer under Enterprise App. Tap where it says Trust "name of developer" (in this case Goodpatch Inc.) and tap Trust.
Note: Make sure you are connected to the Internet when verifying the app developer's certificate. If you trust an app while offline, you will receive a message stating "Not Verified" instead. Once you trust this developer, you'll be able to manually install other apps from the same developer and open the apps immediately.
- Return to the home screen and tap the app. You'll now be able to begin sending feedback.